Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Shout Out to Our English Students!Posted on: 23rd Jun 2021
A massive 'well done' to the following students in the Year 7 English Intervention class with Miss Lowe who have worked exceptionally hard this year: Amiah, Kanishka, Sarah, Ana.
Year 7 teachers have also been very impressed with the pupils below:
- Josephine and Alicia, wrote lovely assessments in their travel writing document.
- Karleen and Amelie were the most improved students in their form group.
- Autumn-Lily and Kanishka have shown amazing engagement in English.
- Tess, who has produced her best writing yet.
- Nashiya, who wrote a wonderful travel piece and made the biggest jump getting a mastering on her last assessment.
Also, Year 9 have performed fantastically in their most recent assessments, giving speaking and listening presentations to the class.