Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Timetable for Partial School Closure
The timetable below shows the remote learning schedule for each year group, should they be asked to study from home.
- In KS3, the school will aim to deliver one live lesson in each core subject per week, and recorded lessons in the other subjects.
- In KS4, the school will aim to deliver one live lesson in every subject and a further recorded lesson in the core subjects.
- KS5 learning will continue online as per the usual school timetable.
These lessons are all subject to staff availability.
Sixth Form Home Learning Timetable
The Sixth form will continue their studies in line with the timetable they are following at school. They will attend a live lesson at 9:30am on the day of each subject which will last for approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour. There will then be work set and subsequent check in discussions throughout the day according to the teacher’s direction.
Please note that work will be set for the students to complete once a week in every subject. This work will be due in on the day of the lesson the following week. For KS4, core subjects will set their work following their live lesson as opposed to their recorded lesson.
For clarity, the option subject is timetabled when it would normally occur in school. The options are detailed below for information.
- Option A: French, Geography, History, Health and Social Care, Sociology, Spanish
- Option B: Art, Drama, Economics, French, Geography, History, Music, Textiles
- Option C: Art, Business studies, ICT, Geography, History, Sociology, Sport
- Option A: Drama, Geography, History, Health and Social Care, Music, Spanish
- Option B: ICT, Childcare, Economics, French, Geography, History, Sociology, Textiles
- Option C: Applied Business, Art, Drama, French, History, Sociology, Spanish, Sport